Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2016

, ,

Mamamoo reveals a teaser for their upcoming comeback



-Oh My God..

-They look like cat women!!

-How did they know that black is my favorite color.. Oh my goodness..

-Whoa.. I love Mamamoo..

-Mamamoo is coming back with Bond Girl concept. Please look forward to it!

-????????Moonbyul.. Byulyi Unnie..

-Unnies.. Take me away..

-They've never done something like this before.. Whoaㅠㅠㅠ

-They seriously look so pretty...

-Hul.. Mamamooㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Solar.. *speechless*..

-There's no word in this world that can explain what I'm currently feeling about this right now..

-Wheein looks good with this concept!

-I hope November 7th will come as soon as possible!!

-That's not Yongsun, but Solar..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. Is this real? I can't wait!!

-November 7th!!

-Look at them radiating their girl crush vibes..

-Oh my goodness.. Hyejin and Wheein look so pretty!

-Unnies.. You're all so prettyㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I can't believe this..

-Oh my goodness.. Jung Wheein..
trazy.com