Klook.com

Monday, November 21, 2016

, ,

A fan bought this male idol a nipple pad because his stylist didn't buy him one

Monsta X's Wonho wore this tight shirt for an event, and his nipples were slightly showing..


The PD asked him a question on the backstage, after hesitating for a little bit:

 'Wonho~ Aren't your clothes a little bit too tight?'
He crossed his arms on his chest after the PD asked him that questionㅋㅋㅋ
"Ah, this↗↑!!! I actually have to cover these with pads↑!!!"


 "I actually have to cover these with pads!! But my stylists, they never bought me one!! Please give me some pads!! Give me some pads!! I already asked them to buy me one since the last comeback"
 *The stylist ignored him and walked away*

+His groupmate's reaction:
Hyung-nipples-are mad

+) At a fansign a few days later:
[Hide and Seek]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The reason why Wonho asked his stylists to buy him pads to cover his nipples is because he mostly got revealing clothes for his stage outfits for the last promotions:
You can see everything.../////////


+He solved that problem by wearing shirt inside of itㅋㅋㅋ


-'Hide and Seek'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Hide and Seek'ㅋㅋㅋ To his stylists, please buy him something to cover those!! It sounds like a joke, right? Since he's asking for it while laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He asked for it and she just ignored him!! Do his fans really have to buy it for him?

-The stylists are so fierceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really won't give him anything to cover it..

-Hoseok is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The brand's name is the funniest part of this postㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Hide and Seek'ㅋㅋㅋ

-'Hide and Seek'ㅋㅋㅋ I'm laughing too much, I can barely breatheㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Hide and Seek'ㅋㅋㅋ The brand is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hideㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seekㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Minhyuk is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His gestures explained it allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope the stylist were just joking about not giving anything for him to cover those.. But anyway, the brand is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Minhyuk making fun of Wonho is the funniest thing everㅋㅋㅋ

-The stylists are too meanㅜㅜㅜ

-Wait for a second.. He's totally my type..

-The fan got a very nice humour senseㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hide and Seekㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder why the stylists didn't buy him one..

-I can already sense that this post is going to be about Wonho just by reading the titleㅋㅋ

-Who's that guy who makes fun of Wonho?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com