Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2016

, ,

Black Pink and Twice's reactions on BTS' stage



-They look cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder what was going on on the stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. They're really pretty..

-I'm really curious about what happened on the stage until those expressions came outㅋㅋㅋ

-Is it because of the fire show?..

-I wonder which part were they watching..

-Why did they look so shocked like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-All of them look so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Jichooㅠㅠ Jichoo looks so cuteㅠㅠ

-o 0 o!!

-Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love both of these groups!

-Was this during the fire show..? That part was indeed really cool and fascinating..

-Jichoo-yaㅠㅠㅠ

-Look at the visuals of these groups..ㄷㄷ

-They had exactly the same expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched the full video of this, Jisoo and Vernon had exactly the same expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Jisooㅠㅠㅠ You're so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Exo had the same type of expressions during BTS' stage, and so did Seventeen..ㅠㅠ

-Jennie's face is so smallㅠㅠ It's the same size with my fistㅠㅠ

-I had the same expression during the fire show part..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com