Klook.com

Saturday, November 12, 2016

,

Exo-Ls can go to Exo planet..

Exo-Ls can go to Exo planet, BAP's fans can go to Mato planet, and VIXX's fans can be vampire or have supernatural powers or anything else like that.. and f*ck what will happen to us, Block B's fans? Hand me a gun.


-Seventeen's fans can go to Andromeda!!!

-I'll go to SHINee World..

-Bigbang.. It's okay we can make another planet..

-Armys will have to go to war..ㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who doesn't get this thing?
  -It's just a jokeㅋㅋ Since Exo, BAP and VIXX have various of conceptsㅎㅎ

-Woohyun-ah.. It's already the time for you to build a village..

-Mato planetㅋㅋㅋ

-I will go to serve in the military service..

-Let's go to the Andromeda~~~~

-Send me off.. to Exo Planet..

-ㅎ.. Does this mean that I have to serve in the military service?

-There's nothing else I can do.. I'll serve in the military service..

-Tell Bigbang to explode this whole earth..

-Will I get to have supernatural powers if I go to Exo-Planet?

-I want to go to Exo-Planet..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Woohyun-ah.. Now is the right time.. Let's build a village..

-Beauty will live in the fairytale with Beast~

-NCT's fans can go to N City..

-For us.. We can be stars..

-Ahㅋㅋㅋ This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Where should Insipirits go..?
trazy.com