Klook.com

Monday, November 7, 2016

, ,

Laboum's Yoojung tries out a new hairstyle!


+Her hair during Shooting Love+





-Whoa.. Look at her aegyo sal.. It's so pretty..

-She's so prettyㅎㅎ

-Is she a doll? She's seriously so pretty.. Ah, I love you so much, Kim Yoojung..

-Whoa.. Her whole image changes..

-I'm more curious about that girl with light ash blonde hair in the back..

-Hul.. The color looks so pretty..

-That looks like the outfit that Japanese girlgroups would wear..

-I heard she's really good at singing..

-Huk.. Awesome! Is Laboum going to have another comeback soon?

-She has a really pretty vocal colorㅠㅠ

-She looks like Han Seungyeonㅠㅠ She's so cuteㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Oh my goodness.. She looks so pretty in the third picture.. I think it's the best picture out of all pictures in this post..

-I thought her hairstyle during Shooting Love was the prettiest hairstyle she has ever had, but she unexpectedly looks good with this hairstyle as wellㅠㅠ

-She looks so pretty with that hairstyle..

-She looks like the youngest member in the group with that hairstyleㅠㅠ I can't believe that she's the oldest member in the group..

-She looks like a character you usually find on mangas..ㅠㅠ

-Yoojung-ah.. I love you..

-Hul.. She's so prettyㅠ

trazy.com