Klook.com

Monday, November 14, 2016

, ,

Laboum's ZN cut her bangs and become 100x prettier






-So prettyㅠㅠㅠ Bae Jinyeㅠㅠ

-My Jinye.. You look so pretty, my heart is aching8ㅁ8

-She's so pretty..

-She looks like Lee Yuri..

-Unnie.. Why aren't you married to me yet?

-Whoa.. It's my first time seeing her and I already saved her picsㅠㅠ

-Wasn't she the one who always had her hair in ponytail during Shooting Love?

-She looks so freaking pretty in that gif..

-She looks pretty with or without bangs..

-I love Jinye so much.. I lover her more than anyone does..

-Jinye-yaㅠㅠ Your bangs don't matter.. You look pretty with and without it..

-She's so freaking pretty.. She looks the best with dark hair..

-Bae Jinyeㅠㅠ I thought she didn't suit those bangs when I saw it for the first timeㅠㅠ I wonder whyㅠㅠ I'm sorry, Jinye-ya.. I was wrongㅠㅠ

-Bae Jinye is so prettyㅠㅠ Everyone in Laboum is prettyㅠㅠ

-I know her.. She looks the prettiest when she smilesㅠㅠ

-This is how Im Siwan would look like if he dresses as a girl..

-I personally think she looks the best with blonde hair..

-She's so prettyㅠㅠ She looks like an announcerㅠㅠ

-She looks like a pretty bunny!!!

-She looks so pretty in a very elegant way..

-I love Laboum so muchㅠㅠ

-I love ZNㅠㅠ
trazy.com