Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2016

, ,

Seo Eunkwang's Instagram update a day before BTOB's comeback

 btob_silver_light: Here's a picture for those who are going to take SAT soon, hang in thereㅋㅋㅋ I sent this picture to make my friends laugh, and in return they made this collage and sent it back to meㅋㅋㅋ Ah, you're so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEunkwang-ah..ㅋㅋㅋ You're an idol... You are an idol.. Idol...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

imhyunsik: @btob_silver_light Hyung, I hope you can be more serious.. Please think about the concept we're going to go with this time^^

That's the reaction of Im Hyunsik, the producer of their songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Please look forward to BTOB's comeback, they're going to release a song titled 'Pray (I'll Be Your Man)'<3


pann 
[+246][-11]

1. [+72][-1] Seo Eunkwangㅋㅋ Has he always been that cute?ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know much since I'm not their fanㅋㅋㅋ But I really find him likeableㅋㅋ What kind of idol will upload that kind of picture on his own instagram?ㅋㅋㅋ He's funny afㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+64][-1] Seo Eunkwangㅋㅋㅋ Why is he doing thatㅋㅋㅋ I literally bursted out laughingㅋㅋ

3. [+58][-1] Ugh.. He's so cute..

 'I'm feeling dizzy'

4. [+29][-0] These pictures of Changsub were taken on the same dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




5. [+24][-0] I'm looking forward to their episode on Weekly Idolㅋㅋㅋ The preview is already funnyㅋㅋㅋ




6. [+22][-0] Fuckㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTOB is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ They don't act like idols, it feels like they're just a bunch of guys around my neighborhood who happens to be handsome and also good at singingㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+20][-0] Don't you dare to leave mean comments here..
(I'm going to kill you.)

8. [+19][-0] Ahㅋㅋㅋ He's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋ
 

9. [+15][-0] No.. They can just go with their sexy concept on stage.. Just do everything you want to do, Eunkwang-ah!

10. [+14][-0] What is life.. Eunkwang is life..








 


trazy.com