Klook.com

Monday, November 21, 2016

, ,

Seventeen changes their official twitter's layout + releases a teaser

Profile picture

Header

Latest tweet

The overall look of their twitter


-*cries a river*ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They dropped a teaserㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. What is this..

-I'm cryingㅠㅠ Pledis is actually doing their jobㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm sixteen going on seventeen~~~

-Is that the bottle that floated in the middle of an ocean, the one they used for Pretty U's teaser?ㅠㅠ

-Pledis is crazy about number..ㅠㅠㅠ They uploaded that at 12.05..

-Pledis, thank you so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-I like it<3

-Let's hit bigㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It looks so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-My heart is beating really fast right nowㅠㅠㅠ

-Seventeen's teaser is upㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Finally.. A teaserㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My kids, let's win #1 again this timeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Did you guys break up..? But you asked her to go on a date again next time..ㅠㅠ

-I thought you said it was a very nice dateㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't wait..

-Please let me live.. That's... the bottle they used for Pretty U's teaser..

-This is so unbelievableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Life feels better nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seventeen, you're the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(im not ready yet pls send help)
trazy.com