Klook.com

Monday, November 21, 2016

The visuals of idol groups who are good at singing

Infinite's L

SJ's Heechul

 BTOB's Yook Sungjae

After School's Lizzy

SNSD's Sooyoung

Teentop's Changjo

GFriend's Eunha

SHINee's Taemin

F(x)'s Krystal

BTS' Jungkook

EXID's Hani

Rainbow's Jisook

 Nine Muses' Kyungri

Red Velvet's Seulgi

Seventeen's Dokyeom

Wonder Girls' Sunmi 

Exo's Xiumin

JYJ's Kim Jaejoong

BAP's Jung Daehyun

VIXX's Ken

Mamamoo's Solar

AOA's Choa

T-Ara's Jiyeon

Beast's Son Dongwoon

Winner's Nam Taehyun

B1A4's Jinyoung

Miss A's Suzy

<3 The compilations of the visuals of idol groups who also got decent singing skills <3


-Minseok, I love you..

-Jungkook-ah<3<3

-Daehyun-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Why is Hani so pretty...???

-I know right.. They're not only good-looking, but they're also very good at singing..

-I didn't know that L was really good at singing until I watched him on The King of Masked Singer..

-There are some idols who I never expected to be good at singing in this list..

-Jungkook's vocal color is totally my type..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Kyeom-ahㅠㅠㅠ Our Kyeomiㅠㅠㅠ

-Seokmin-ah.. I'm so proud of you..

-Yes, Dokyeom is Seventeen's main vocal who is also known as the happy virus of the groupㅠㅠ

-Sungjae-ya.. Dongwoonie..ㅠㅠ

-Taemin.. He never fails to shock me because he always shows improvement on his singing skills..

-Myungsoo-ya..ㅠㅠㅠ I'm very proud of youㅠㅠㅠ

-Visucals..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. It's Kookie!!! Our Kookie!!!

-There's nothing that Jungkook can't do.. He's really good at everything he does..

-I really love Krystal and Seulgi's voices..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Eunha really does look like a fairyㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Dokyeomie is indeed freaking handsome and also freaking good at singing!!

-Dokyeom.. That guy got a really nice voice..

-Kang Seulgi, Lee Seokminㅠㅠ Both their visuals and also their singing skills are so excellentㅠㅠ

-Kim Heenim.. Thank you for being a singerㅠㅠ Let's be together for a really long timeㅠㅠ

-Minseok got accepted in SM because of his singing skills, but SM keeps on telling him to rapㅠㅠ

-I thought Changjo was Seo Kangjun for a second..

-I'm so proud to see Taemin in this list..ㅠㅠ

-Kyungri.. Her voice is so beautiful..
trazy.com