Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2016

,

This group was so close with the definition of 'perfect'

Singing Skills:


Stage performance (live singing+dancing):


Visual (178/180/183/185/180):

It's too bad that we can't see them performing in one stage as a group again..


-*sighs*ㅠㅠ

-Ahㅠㅠ DBSKㅠㅠ

-They were my favorite group back thenㅠㅠ I miss them so muchㅠㅠ

-I agree..

-I already expected to see DBSK before I clicked this post..ㅠㅠ 

-All of them are the visuals of the group, on top of that, they got the skills and talents as well.. They were so perfect together..

-When will we ever get to see a group like DBSK..?

-They will forever be my favorite group..

-I'm not their fan but I have to agree with the title..

-I don't think there's any group who can beat DBSK..ㅠㅠ

-DBSK.. My youth..

-I used to like them so muchㅠㅠ

-The first idol group that I was intoㅠㅠ

-Ah.. I miss them so much..

-They used to fill my school years..ㅠㅠ

-My first Oppas..ㅠㅠㅠ

-They're like the Avengers of kpopㅠㅠ

-They were literally the best when they're togetherㅠㅠ

-I still talk about them with my friends.. We often talk about how we can't find their flaws..ㅠㅠ

-They were perfect..

-I think I might start tearing up at any time soon..
trazy.com