Klook.com

Friday, December 2, 2016

, , ,

Another pre-debut picture of Kim Sejeong surfaced online

I think it was taken before she entered Produce 101?


-She looks so pretty in that picture..

-Why are you so skinny..

-Sejeong-ah..ㅠㅠ  Look at her aura, it's really something else..

-Hul.. She really looks pretty in that picture..

-I thought she was Cheon Woohee..

-Sejeong.. You're too pretty..

-I personally think she looks prettier with short hair.. 

-She looked prettier..ㅜㅜ back then..ㅜㅜ

-Whoa.. Her aura..

-She looks like a goddess when she has no bangs..

-Oh my god.. My Sejeong looks so pretty..

-She looks like that pretty girl in your college that everyone has crush on..

-Whoa.. She looks like Jongdae in that picture..

-Sejeong-ah..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-As expected from Kim Sejeong..

-Her face shape is really pretty.. I'm so jealous of her..

-Is she a goddess..?

-There's no hairstyle that she doesn't look good with..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Sejeong looks the prettiest with that hairstyle..
trazy.com