Klook.com

Sunday, December 11, 2016

, , , ,

Because of Kim Heechul, fans get to see Yoona's annoyed expression that they have never seen before


It's my first time seeing Yoona with that expression


-That looks like something that my friends and I would do to each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like she has reached her nirvana rather than annoyedㅋㅋㅋ That's really cuteㅋㅋ And it's really cool how Kim Heechul treats Yoona just like how he treats another male idol juniorsㅋㅋ

-Yoona looks really cute in the second gifㅋㅋㅋ

-That just looks like a brother making fun of his sisterㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Yoona is really prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I would be really happy if Heechul does that to meㅋㅋ

-She's just like.. ^_^.. *sighs*..

-That's how siblings treat each other in real lifeㅋㅋㅋ

-She really does look annoyedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Looks like she would've punched Heechul if the camera wasn't recordingㅋㅋㅋ

-Who would dare to do that to Yoona any other than Heechul?ㅋㅋㅋ

-They look really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Looks like they're just joking around with each other? Because they're really close with each otherㅋㅋㅋ

-That is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's not funny for me.. I bet Yoona doesn't feel nice to be teased like that..

-Kim Heechul.. Why would you do that to Yoona..

-He's being too mean..ㅠㅠ

-If only my brother jokes around with me like that..

-Yoona once said that Heechul and herself usually play like that because they're really close with each otherㅋㅋㅋ

-That looks like my expression when my friend is acting up and being annoying in front of meㅋㅋ

-Yoona still looks pretty even with that expression..
trazy.com