Klook.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

, ,

Goblin: The actual filming set vs the scene that airs on TV

This is the actual filming set.
There are a lot of people behind the actors!!!

드라마 [도깨비] 실제 촬영장면 vs TV방영장면 | 인스티즈 
But, this is how it looks like when it airs on TV!!!

드라마 [도깨비] 실제 촬영장면 vs TV방영장면 | 인스티즈 
1. It's cool how actors still manage to focus and concentrate eventhough it's really crowded.

2. It's also cool how there are a lot of people in the filming set, but they make it as if no one's there when the scene airs on TV!

If I'm the only one who finds these things cool, I'll just delete my post..ㅠㅠ


-They're currently shooting a scene in my neighborhood.. It's really crowded here..

-Hul.. Whoaㅋㅋ How could they still manage to concentrate in that situation..?ㅠㅠ That's really amazingㅠㅠ

-That's rightㅋㅋ It's really cool how they make it look as if no one's there when it airs on TVㅋㅋ

-I know right..

-I think it would be cooler if there were no people in their surroundingsㅋㅋㅋ

-He did that in front of a lot of people?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. That's awesome!!

-Whoa.. I saw them shooting in my neighborhood, so I wanted to see them too but there were too much people, I couldn't see anything beside their heads so I just went home^^

-They were shooting in front of my friend's house and she said it's amazing how they could concentrate in their actings even when it's really crowded..

-Whoa.. Sungjae is really handsome.. 

-Hul.. I respect them..

-That scene was filmed near my houseㅋㅋ I saw them filming that sceneㅋㅋ

-Some people were filming for a drama at my school and it was really crowded, students were trying to take a look but they made it as if the school was really quiet when the scene aired on TV..

-The staffs must be suffering a lot because of those peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's my neighborhood!ㅋㅋㅋ I heard Gong Yoo came for a filming and I guess this is the drama he filmed back then..

-I bet the staffs ask those people to be quiet so they can film the drama..

-Did they shoot that in Ilsan?

-Ah.. Gong Yoo really looks cute in that scene..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's right in front of my house..

-That's the place I pass by everyday..
trazy.com