Klook.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

, ,

Have you watched Brother?

I've just watched it earlier and I cried my eyes out..ㅋㅋㅋ
Don't you think that D.O is really good at acting??
On top of that, he's really handsome.. His facial features are really distinct..
I really wanted to protect him when I saw him crying in one of the scenes..
I've been doing a research of him since the movie ended..ㅋㅋㅋ


[+657][-35]

1. [+256][-4] That scene of him and Jo Jungsuk in the hospital is the funniest one for meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+199][-15] After the movie ended, the women who sat in front of me immediately looked up his name on the searching engineㅋㅋㅋ They kept on talking about how handsome and talented he is..

3. [+55][-0] Out of all things, I really like his voice.. It sounds deeper than I thought..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+51][-0] Whoa.. His shoulders look really broad now.. If those are muscles then it seems like he works out a lot lately..

5. [+49][-0] I think he's really good at playing pitiful roles.. He played a pitiful role in It's Okay It's Love and he played as a murderer in I Remember You. He looked really pitiful in that one scene of him where he sat in an attic silently..

6. [+47][-0] I watched this at school today and all of the girls in my class cried.. And the boys made fun of them because of that..

7. [+44][-0] My friend asked me to watch this with her so I did.. The whole movie is really good, so is D.O's acting skills. I like it how he doesn't exaggerate or overeact his actings in any scenes..

8. [+33][-0] I watched this with a friend of mine who's an Exo-L.. He's really handsome and talented..

9. [+26][-1] I also cried my eyes a lot especially in the ending part where he got the gold medal and called his hyung..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kyungsoo-ya, you're handsome, good at both acting and singing.. Is there anything that you can't do..?ㅠㅠ

10. [+24][-0] I went to the restroom to wash my hand after the movie ended and everyone was talking about how good his acting skills areㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really proud of him..
trazy.com