Klook.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

, , ,

Hul.. Hwarang is a freaking nice dramaㅜㅜ

I decided to watch the drama because Yoseob sang one of the OSTs.. 
Actually, I'm currently watching the drama right now and hul.. It's really nice..
It's beyond my expectation, like beyond beyond my expectationㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Ah.. I'm so hyped right now, I don't think I can sleep later..

[+476][-29]

1. [+134][-2] I'm an Army and I really like the OST that Yoseob sang.. I'll make sure I'll listen to it once it's released<3<3

2. [+26][-0] I hope the song will be released soon<3 The one that BTS sang is also really good..

3. [+10][-0] Yoseob's voice is a treasure..ㅠㅠ


4. [+9][-0] Both the drama and the OST that Yoseob sang are really good!


5. [+9][-0] I'm an Army and I think Yoseob sounds really nice in that OSTㅜㅜ It's our TaeTae's first time to act in a drama, so please love him a lot~

6. [+8][-0] Hwarang is totally beyond my expectation.. I can't believe Yoseob participated by singing an OST for this drama.. I can never be happier..


7. [+7][-0] Beast's Without You is good as well..

8. [+7][-0] I love all of Hwarang's OSTs.. The singers that I'm really into these days, such as Bolbbagan4, BTS, and even Yoseob, participated by singing the OSTs for Hwarangㅋㅋㅋ I heard Sistar's Hyorin is also going to sing another OST for Hwarang, I'm looking forward to itㅋㅋ

9. [+7][-0] I didn't expect much for this drama but it's really nice..

10. [+8][-1] I watch Hwarang because I'm a Shawol, and I have to admit that the OSTs are really good.. The one that Bolbbalgan4 sang is really good, and so is the one that BTS sang.. Anyway.. Park Hyungsik is so freaking handsome and Park Seojun never fails to make my heart skips a beat.. I can't help but fall in love with this dramaㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com