Klook.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

,

I held my crush's hands..

This actually happened yesterday.
Both of my hands and my body were really cold..
It was so cold so I said something like 'My hands are freezingㅠㅠ It feels like ice' next to him and he suddenly grabbed my hands and said 'Whoa.. My hand are cold but yours are colder', and held mine for around 5 minutes to warm it off.

And today, we were hanging out together and he suddenly grabbed my hands and said 'Your hands are warm today..' and laughed, so I replied 'I put them in my pockets earlier, that's why it's really warm right now'. I seriously thought my heart was going to burst..

And today, we played a game with some other friends where we had to sit in a circle. But he suddenly fought with one of my friend who was a girl, they both wanted to sit next to meㅋㅋㅋㅋ And then he said "Who do you want to sit next to you? Her or me?" and I got a small heart attack when I heard that. I stayed silent for a second before telling them that I could just sit in between them, and he agreed like 'Okay!!' and sat to me in a really cute mannerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I love going to schoolㅠㅠㅠ

[+157][-6]

1. [+59][-1] You fool! That's not a crush.. He likes you!

2. [+53][-1] That!!!!!! is!!! not a crush!!!!!! He likes you, girl!!!

3. [+38][-1] Hoho.. You brat.. I bet he'll ask you out in any time soon..

4. [+10][-0] Your friend must've been really upset because of that..

5. [+9][-0] Why do you think it's a crush? It's really obvious that he!!!!!! likes!!!!!!!! you!!!!

6. [+6][-0] Ah.. That's really sweet.. That's so freaking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

7. [+3][-0] I'm so jealous of you.. My crush likes someone else..ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+3][-0] Another birth of a couple............

9. [+2][-0] I'm jealous of you..

10. [+2][-0] He likes you too.. I'm really jealous of you^^
trazy.com