Klook.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Idol groups with outstanding performance skills (personal preferences)

Bigbang:
Bigbang

SHINee:
They're handsome, their choreographies are always in synchronize, and their live singings are perfect. Three combos.

Beast:
Their performances are never boring because they have various of genres. Yang Yoseob's high notes are great and sound refreshing. They sound perfect when they sing live.

Infinite: 
I really like their synchronized choreographies and 'bad boy' vibes. They also sound perfect when they sing live. Plus, Nam Woohyun's high notes are always sound great.

Teen Top:
It's really fun to see their synchronized choreographies, they even jump in the same height level. Their songs are always great. I feel really proud to see those young boys growing up into adults now..

Exo:
They are good looking, I like their songsㅡ It's totally my type. But I like their faces the most. 

Seventeen:
I can't stop watching their performances since 13 of them are always dancing really hard on stage, giving off the powerful and bright sensation. Their songs are really addictive, it's dope. Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom.

VIXX:
They always make you wonder about what concept are they going to use for their next comeback. They're really tall, it makes them look sexy.

Block B:
Eventhough their dancing skills are not that good, it's really nice to see them running around the stage, that's their own way to enjoy their stage. They explode with their sexiness when the rapper lines starts rapping. 

Day6:
Are they considered as idol..? Anyway, I often watch their performances stage because they're a band and I think that's really unique. They know how to sing their songs in a refreshing way, and those hands.. are really sexy.

NCT Dream:
I really want to bite them when they go 'Chew Chew Chew Chew Chewing Gum'. All of them look cute, bright, and sweet.. And their stages always look interesting since they're using hoverboards for their choreography..

Mamamoo:
From their stage manners, their adlibs, to their live performance, it's all perfect. I really like that 'clapping' part of their choreography..

GFriend:
I love their synchronization, the addicting parts of their songs, their cuteness and also the 'girly' feeling I get whenever I listen to their songs.

Apink:
They're all pretty and Jung Eunji always put my heart in comfort with her voice..

BlackPink:
They're a rookie but their performances are really good.. Plus all of them are really pretty..

I wonder if there any other groups with outstanding performance skills out there..
Since I'm a woman, I tend to watch male idols' stages a lot..
All of the groups listed in this post are really charming, I love them..


[+182][-27]

1. [+137][-1] The OP just wrote 'Bigbang' as the reason why she likes 'Bigbang', but somehow I can understand itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+78][-2] I bet all of Inspirits also feel the same way I do: Infinite's year-end stages are our prideㅎㅎ

3. [+75][-1] Infinite's stage for this year is probably going to get cut, but I'm still looking forward to itㅎㅎ The master of live stages..

4. [+40][-0] 'Bigbang: Bigbang' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+34][-0] The explanation about Bigbang... I can relate..

6. [+31][-1] I agree with Bigbang.. I'm not their fan but I was going to only watch my favorite group's stage, but I ended up watching their stage too..

7. [+27][-1] F*ckㅋㅋㅋ 'Bigbang: Bigbang'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+23][-1] The explanation for Bigbangㅋㅋ It's short, but it leaves a deep impressionㅋㅋㅋ I had a work today, but I stilll watched Gayo Daejun until the end because of Bigbang.. I have to sleep now, I'm tired..

9. [+20][-1] 'Bigbang: Bigbang'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+20][-1] I lol-ed at the explanation for Bigbangㅋㅋㅋ


trazy.com