Klook.com

Thursday, December 15, 2016

,

I'm a guy and my sister just got her first period yesterday..

I'm a guy and my sister is 10 years old, she's currently sitting in 3rd grade. After hearing that she got her first period, my dad immediately went and bought a cake and we ate it after dinner. He congratulated my sister and said that there's a possibility that she could be a mother now, and he warned her to always be careful. But is that real? I mean.. My sister is only 10 years old and she's not just an elementary school student, but like a really really really elementary school student. I learned about that at school but I just can't bring myself to believe it.

"I'm so dumb-founded..."

[+192][-4]

1. [+152][-4] You have to be careful once she gets a boyfriendㅋㅋㅋ There are some elementary school kids who are not scared to do it nowadays..

2. [+150][-1] Here, I'll give you a tip. Once she starts acting weird, which will happen every month, just let her be. Don't disturb her, just let her be.

3. [+150][-2] Hul.. I guess kids nowadays get their first period on 3rd grade.. That's so quick.. Well, she's a kid but she already got her period so it's possible for her to get pregnant after doing a sexual interaction. 

4. [+32][-3] Precocious puberty..? I mean, she got her first period and she's only 10..

5. [+29][-0] Whoa.. I got my first period when I was in 6th grade.. Kids nowadays are really quick.. You have to take care of her really well, then.. Oh, and please keep in mind that there will be this one time every month where you have to be careful of her, just let her be and don't disturb her when that time comes, okay?

6. [+20][-1] I thought it was your brother who got his period.. 

7. [+20][-0] Kids nowadays are really quick.. 3rd graders are literally babies in my eyes.. 

8. [+19][-2] Isn't that.. precocious puberty? First of all, you should take her to the hospital.. She's too young to get her first period..

9. [+13][-0] I got mine when I was in 6th grade.. She's really fast..

10. [+13][-0] I also got my first period when I was 10..

trazy.com