Klook.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

, ,

Jisoo pretends to be dead whenever she feels embarassed

*pretends to be dead because she's embarassed*
Kim Jisoo
4 and 1/2 dimensional. Weird kid who talks and laughs a lot.


-So cute..ㅠㅠ

-'Weird kid who talks and laughs a lot'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What theㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I saw this live and it was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think she has a lot of attractive charms in herselfㅋㅋㅋ

-That's really different with the person I thought she would be when I first saw her teaserㅋㅋㅋ At first I thought she was chic.. and queen-like woman?ㅋㅋㅋ She's actually a very clumsy and cute princessㅋㅋㅋ

-All of Black Pink's members have a really cute pronounciationsㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like I'm in a danger, I might start stanning these girls at this rateㅜㅜ

-Jichoo-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to be friends with herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like Han Seungyeon..

-She's such a cutieㅠㅠ 

-I like her so much because she's really different from my first impression of herㅠㅠ 

-Jisoo is so freaking beautiful.. And cute..

-I almost died because of her overloading cuteness in that sceneㅠㅠ  She's adorable..ㅠㅠ

-I fell in love with her after watching Weekly Idolㅠㅠ And I think she looks like the mixture of Han Seungyeon + female version of Park Bogum..

-She looks like Park Bogum..

-I watched the show and all of Black Pink's members are cutiesㅠㅠ Even her voice sounds really cuteㅠㅠ What should I doㅠㅠ

-She's really outgoing and charmingㅋㅋㅋ Her voice is totally my type..

-What did she eat to become that cute?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This unnie is really charmingㅠㅠㅠ What does she expect me to do with all those cuteness she hasㅠㅠㅠ 




trazy.com