Klook.com

Saturday, December 3, 2016

, , , , ,

Male idols who behave like how actual male high school students in real life do


is Seventeen.
They always look energetic and active, maybe it's because they're a bunch of 13 dorky boys.. I see them everyday, yet they never fail to surprise me with things they do.

+)


-This post is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That gif of Mingyu hugging Woozi, spins him around and uses him to attack the other members is the funniest oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-No wonder.. It's Seventeen..

-They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But there's no male high school students who look like and behave the way they do in real life..

-Boo Seungkwan is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They know how to have funㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cutiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They also use slangs that's popular among high school students nowadays, it comes out from their mouths without they know it, it's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Guys.. Calm down..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-These gifs are so funnyㅋㅋㅋ Just watch these gifs whenever you're feeling down, it will cheer you up!

-Yeah.. Choi Hansol sometimes do weird things that I just can't understand..

-Oh my godness.. My brats are so cuteㅎㅎ

-How am I supposed to live my life?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like Woozi has lost a lot of weightㅋㅋㅋ Look at his cheeks back then..

-Cutiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's no one in my school who looks like them but I do agree that they play around like the guys in my class doㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's just gifs but it feels really noisy hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah.. But the actual male high school students don't look as cute as they do..

-Where did Pledis take all of these cuties from..

(I LOVE THIS POST. not lying. this is my favorite post ever)
trazy.com