Klook.com

Monday, December 26, 2016

, , , ,

Netizens are confused whether if the girl next to Wendy is Irene or Taeyeon



-That's just Irene..

-Oh.. That's confusingㅋㅋ I know it's Irene because of Wendy..

-Irene..?

-She looks like Taeyeon when she looks down<3 But when she raises her head up, she just looks like Irene<3

-Isn't that Taeyeon..??

-She looks like Taeyeon..

-Why is this confusing..? It's obvious that she's Irene..

-Hmm..?? It's not confusing and that's Irene..

-She looks like Taeyeon for a couple of seconds..ㅋㅋ

-I know it's Irene but she looks like Taeyeon when she looks down..

-Wendy in that gif looks like Taeyeon during her early debut days..

-I was going to say 'It's obviously Taeyeon, duh'...

-I thought that was Taeyeon who happened to look like Irene at that time..

-Obviously Irene..

-I wouldn't know that's Irene if Wendy wasn't there..

-Wow that's confusing.. But I know that's Irene..

-I would've said it was Taeyeon if Wendy wasn't there..

-?!?!?!? I thought that was Taeyeon??

-I thought Wendy was GFriend's Yerin..

-Isn't that Irene?

-Hul.. I seriously thought that was Taeyeon..

-That's so Irene..
trazy.com