Klook.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Show me the best stage outfits that your biases have ever worn!

There are a lot of singers with good stage outfits nowadays! But which outfits that look the best in your biases? The most legendary ones!

I'm an Exo-L and my favorite stage outfits are the ones they wore on 151219 Music Core for Unfair stageㅠㅠ I think Baekhyun is a geniusㅠㅠ

[+371][-46]

1. [+362][-140] These kind of outfits can be really tricky, it can look old-fashioned but they look classy in these outfitsㅠㅠ

2. [+291][-99] Junmyeon with taxi driver's outfit is my favoriteㅠㅠ

3. [+281][-93] I like the outfits they wore that day..<3

4. [+118][-20] I like seeing them with oversized t-shirts and black skinny jeans! They look great dancing in those outfits.

5. [+113][-17] The outfits they wore in Dope's MV and the uniforms they wore on Seoul Music Awards!!!!ㅠㅠ<3

6. [+100][-17] The uniforms they wore for Love Me Right's promotions! They look like foreign teenagers in those uniforms..

7. [+86][-22] The animal onesies they wore in their concert<3

8. [+84][-20] The outfits they wore for Lotto, they look chic in those outfitsㅠㅠ Especially Oh Sehun, this shirt with stripes is my favorite..

9. [+81][-16] Their outfits for Unfair were legendary.. And also this Santa costume they wore on Inkigayo, they looked good in itㅠㅠ

10. [+79][-15] Exo in blue suits!


trazy.com