Klook.com

Friday, December 2, 2016

, ,

The stage that Doyeon claims as her dark past + the one she dislikes the most


Mina: She said that she hates 'La Cha Ta' stage because she looked chubby during that stage.


-That was her legendary stage, though..

-That's my favorite stage of hers.. She looked so pretty that day..

-She's really prettyㅠㅠ She looks pretty no matter what she does..ㅠㅠ

-Chubby? Where..

-I really like that stage, though..ㅜㅜ

-She wore short pants for that stage and her thighs appeared bigger than they actually are, that's what she meant with 'chubby'..
  -I watched the video and she looked really slim and pretty that day..

-Whoa.. That's my favorite stage of hers, though..

-Pardon me..?

-No.. Doyeon-ah.. No..

-What.. No, Doyeon-ah.. You always look prettyㅠㅠ

-No, Doyeon-ah.. You didn't look chubby at all.. You looked so gorgeous that day..!

-Chu..bby..????

-Why am I still alive..

-Actually, I started stanning her after watching that stage.. She suited the concept really well and not to mention that she looked so freaking pretty that day..

-That's chubby??ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh? She looks a little bit like Tzuyu in those screen captures..

-Doyeon-ah.. You're pretty..

-Hul..

-What in the world..?
trazy.com