Klook.com

Saturday, December 3, 2016

, ,

This is how Sarang's boyfriend, Yuto, will look like when he grows up

The currently popular male actor, Kim Minseok.


I've always thought that Kim Minseok looks like someone whenever I see him on TV, and I just realized that it's Yuto..
I'm really looking forward to how Yuto will look like when he grows up later..


-Yuto is such a cutieㅠㅠ He has a really nice smileㅠㅠ

-Look at his cheeksㅠㅠ Ah, he's way too cute.. His cheeks are pinkㅠㅠ

-Yuto-yaㅠㅠ You're so cute<3<3

-For me, Yuto always remind me of Park Haeil whenever I see himㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute..

-Yuto-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I think that's how exactly Yuto will look like in 10 years..

-Yuto is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-He's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ He reminds me of Baekhyun..

-His cheeks are so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk.. I can see the similarities..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Yuto is so handsome..

-Yuto's cheeksㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh.. They look a little bit like each other.. I think..?

-Yuto has similar feelings with Eric Nam..

-He looks similar with Minseok..

-I think he also looks like Eric Nam..

-Yuto oppa..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Yuto is so sweetㅠㅠㅠ

-He has a really bright future waiting for him..

-Ah.. He's so cute, I think I might die...
trazy.com