Klook.com

Thursday, January 5, 2017

,

Seems like this guy is jealous of Park Bogum..

I somehow feel like he's trying to copy Park Bogumㅋㅋ He looks so-so to me..ㅋㅋㅋ I heard he's a facebook star..

[+1,100][-95]

1. [+601][-40] I almost lost it when I saw the last picture.. F*ck..

2. [+499][-23] He looks like Jung Seunghwan..

3. [+372][-19] He keeps on copying Park Bogum since the girls on facebook keep telling him that he looks like Park Bogum..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+143][-1] Is this Park Bogum??

5. [+119][-81] He probably copies Park Bogum because he likes him or probably because he thinks Park Bogum is stylish or anything like that.. Don't you think you're being too cruel by attacking him like this? Put yourself in his shoes.. What if you find a female celebrity is stylish and start to copy her style and upload your pictures on SNS and people say mean things like this.. Just let him be..

6. [+112][-2] I saw him on TV and he looks nothing like Park Bogum.. I bet the audiences were really flustered to see his real face.. All he does is copy Park Bogum and edits his picturesㅋㅋ

7. [+93][-0] Let's don't bother Park Bogum..

8. [+81][-2] I almost hit my TV when I saw him..

9. [+78][-0] Honestly, he's a little bit annoying.. He thinks he looks like Park Bogum and keeps on copying his style when he doesn't look like Park Bogum at all..

10. [+60][-0] Whatever about being Park Bogum's look alike, I just hate it how he tries hard to be the 'boyfriend material'
trazy.com