Klook.com

Sunday, January 15, 2017

,

The difference of my ownself when I was 18 and 21

When I was 18, I thought tattoos were really cool.. I've always thought to myself to save up my money and get a tattoo once I get older, but now that I'm already 21 I feel like people will say something bad if I have tattoos, so I'm gonna get it once I get older~ 

Something like that..?ㅋㅋㅋ


-I can only think of how bad does it hurt when I see people with tattoos..

-I'm going to get a tattoo on my neck soon!!

-Me too.. I thought tattoos were really cool when I was in middle school.. But now that I've graduated from high school and turned 20, they don't look cool at all in my eyes..

-This might sound random but that grandfather looks really cool.. His fashion sense is amazing..

-I'm going to get a Henna tattoo instead of a real tattoo!

-I want to get a small tattoo behind one of my ears.. But I don't have any money for that..ㅠㅠ

-I think it's really cute to have a small tattoo in places that's not easily can be seen by other people.. For an example, a little heart tattoo in your fingers..

-I really want to get a tattoo.. I'm going to get one once I have enough money for it.. I still haven't thought where to get it, but I don't care, I just want to get a tattoo.. It's not because I want to look cool or something else like that, I just want to have a tattoo..

-I think it would look really pretty if you get a tattoo in your collarbones..

-I want to get one behind one of my ears..

-I want to get a star shaped tattoos in my wrist, or maybe finger..?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Me too.. I really wanted to get one when I was younger, but I don't really want it now that I've grown up..

-I'm 21 but I still want to have a tattoo..
trazy.com