Klook.com

Thursday, January 5, 2017

, , , , ,

The idol groups that got the most attention on three year-end concerts

The idol groups that got mentioned a lot + the keywords:
Seventeen (7175): Stage, love, Pretty U
BTS (4856): Modern dance, Blood Sweat Tears, love
Exo (3372): Fancam, the strongest, stage
Got7 (2315): Stage, sexy, the strongest
IOI (1945): Cry, visual, pretty

3사의 연말 가요축제무대에서 가장 주목 받은 아이돌ㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
The broadcasting channel that got mentioned a lot:
1. KBS Gayo Festival (40872)
2. SBS SAF Gayo Daejeon (18227)
3. MBC Gayo Daejejeon (4908)

The idol groups that got mentioned a lot:
1. Seventeen (7175)
2. BTS (4856)
3. Exo (3372)
4. Got7 (2315)
5. IOI (1945)

The keywords:
Seventeen: Pretty U, stage, love
BTS: Modern dance, Blood Sweat Tears, love
Exo: Fancam, stage, the strongest
Got7: Stage, the strongest, sexy
IOI: Cry, pretty, visual

The most popular song + the amount of mention it got:
1. Boom Boom by Seventeen: 1918
2. TT by Twice: 793
3. Very Very Very by IOI: 435
4. Navillera by GFriend: 425
5. If You by Ailee: 330


-My babies..ㅠㅠ My lovely babies..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Seventeen is amazing..ㅠㅠㅠ I hope they'll get bigger in the future!

-Woohoo!! Sebong and BTS!!

-Seventeen is really amazing!! They have the best visualsㅎㅎ

-As expected from year-end-teen..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm feeling really emotional right nowㅠㅠ The boys I've been watching since their predebut days have become superstar nowㅠㅠ My boys surely have grown a lotㅠㅠ

-As expected from Seventeenㅜㅜ

-Exo, the strongestㅋㅋ They're a group that suits well with that word..

-Sebongㅠㅠ I will always support you guys!

-I'm really proud of my babiesㅠㅠ When did you guys get so popularㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodnessㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Seokminㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Didn't IOI only perform on KBS Gayo Festival? That's really amazing..

-I know my boys would make it..

-Fdoidfosdfl Say the name!! Seventeen!!!

-I'm really proud of my babies.. They're really lovely..ㅠㅠ

-Congratulations!! Seventeen is starting to get bigger and bigger now!

-Q: How do you feel right now? A: Boom Boom
  -A: Very Nice
  -A: Mansae
  -A: OMG
  -A: Thumbs Up (Chuck)

-Oh.. I don't know there are some people who actually analysed it all..? It's fascinating..

-I personally think Astro deserves to be in that list too..

-Seventeen, too, Boom Boom~ Carats, too, Boom Boom~





sknfsfdkskdldfsldf yall im so proud of seventeen they deserve this 
trazy.com