Klook.com

Saturday, January 7, 2017

, , ,

The male idol group that Charlie Puth follows on twitter

is BTS

Jungkook uploaded his cover of Charlie Puth's song, and after that, Charlie Puth liked the tweet and followed BTS' twitter.

찰리푸스가 팔로우한 한국아이돌 | 인스티즈
찰리푸스가 팔로우한 한국아이돌 | 인스티즈

1. BTS' Jungkook uploaded a teaser for his cover of Charlie Puth's song.
2. The owner of the song, Charlie Puth, liked the tweet and started following BTS.
3. BTS followed Charlie Puth back at 2.30AM

Other than Charlie Puth, there are some other musicians who follow BTS on twitter.
Such as Pentatonix, Wale, Gallant, Post Mallone, etc..


-That's the song that I asked Jungkook to sing.. This is amazing.. He actually noticed me..

-Whoa.. BTS is the bestㅠㅠㅠ My boys are so cool..ㅠㅠㅠ

-BTS is a superstar.. BTS is the best..

-BTS is a really amazing group..

-Whoa.. His voice sounds really nice.. I like it..

-Who is Charlie Punsu..?
  -It's Charlie Puth, he's a famous singer! He oftens rank #1 in billboard:)

-I'm really proud..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Pentatonix is following BTS on twitter..???

-I'm so jealous of BTS.. I really like Charlie Puth..

-Whoa.. This is really cool..!!

-Worldwide BTS..

-BTS is a superstar..ㅠㅠ Jungkook's cover of Charlie Puth's song sounds really greatㅠㅠ

-Bangtan's level..

-Hul.. Charlie Puth.. I'm a big fan of Charlie Puth..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Imagine how surprised are they when they found out Charlie Puth followed their twitter..ㅠㅠ

-Jungkook's voice is seriously the best!!ㅜㅜ

-Whoa.. This is amazing.. Both BTS and Charlie Puth are my favorite singers!!

-Jungkoook's voice never fails to melt me down into a big puddle..

-His voice sounds really niceㅠㅠ BTS is really amazing..!

-Hul.. Charlie Puth is following BTS on twitter???

-I love you.. Bangtan.

-CharPuㅠㅠㅠ I love you CharPuㅠㅠㅠ Charlie Puth..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com