Klook.com

Saturday, January 7, 2017

, ,

What happens when Namjoo noticed that the woman next to her had her bra strap slipping out of her clothes?

She tells the woman and steps in front of her to cover her from the camerasㅠㅠㅠ

속옷끈이 내려간걸 본 연예인의 대처.gif | 인스티즈
I'm in loveㅠㅠㅠ


-Who's that woman next to Namjoo?

-My lovely baby..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Her hair in the last gif..ㅠㅠ

-That's my Namjooㅠㅠㅠ

-My heart skips a beat..

-Whoa.. Girlcrush.. My heart fluttered when I first saw that gif..

-That's my girl..ㅠㅠ

-I like Namjoo..

-Whoa.. I would fall head over heels for Namjoo if I was that woman..

-My Namjoo is really cool..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think I've seen that woman on TV before..

-I thought people don't wear bras when they wear that kind of dress.. It must be really uncomfortable..ㅠㅠ

-Namjoo is really adorable..

-She wasn't going to tell her, but it bothered her that's why she turned back and told the womanㅠㅠ

-Girlcrush..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That woman looks like Ye Junghwa a lot..ㅋㅋㅋ She must be really grateful towards Namjooㅋㅋ

-Namjoo is a really cool woman..

-Hul.. She's really well-mannered..

-Hul.. Namjoo is really kind..

-Is that Ye Junghwa..?

-Namjoo my love..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. It's my first time having my heart skips really fast because of a woman..
trazy.com