Klook.com

Saturday, March 4, 2017

The sound thay never fails to startle celebrities no matter how many times they've heard it



-Ah.. They look cute and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Im Changjung is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who's the guy in the last gif? He looks so cuteㅋㅋ

-Choi Seungcheolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-All of them look cuteㅋㅋㅋ But the sound of the exploding fire cracker is indeed really loud, it's impossible not to get startled at all..ㅠㅠ

-I remember seeing a really funny gif of Zico and Jin.. But I can't find it..

-Who's the guy in the gif before Im Changjung's? 

-Im Changjung.. I remember how loud the sound was that day.. That gif will seriously never get old..

-Anyway.. Kai looks really sexy.. I'm not an Exo's fan, but I have to agree that he looks sexy..

-That S.Coups guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Joy is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yerin was really startled until her hands trembled in that gif.. It's cute, but somehow I also feel really sorry towards her.. 

-Who's the guy in the first gif? Anyway, Eric Nam is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop laughing because of Changjung..

-That's cute.. But the fire cracker looks really dangerous..ㅠㅠ

-The way Sooyoung raises both her hands up whenever she gets startled is so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Is that Joy..? The one who raises both her hands up?

-For me, that gif is legendary.. That gif of Jin and Zico getting startled because of the exploding fire cracker.. Their expressions were unbelievable..

-Im Changjung's gif is still the funniest one for me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop looking at the second gif..

-Ah.. Sooyoung is such a cutieㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com