Klook.com

Monday, May 22, 2017

,

A fan's honest reaction to an idol group's fan service

The idols asked their fans "What did you eat to become so pretty?" and here's one of the answer they got.

-Kim XX: The food that my mom cooks for me, and the sweet music that BTS makes. 
-Kim XX: *sighs*.. You don't even know my face..


-I remember how hard I laughed when I read thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the boys couldn't stop laughing eitherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so funny.. I have a feeling she's one of those fans who's really active on Twitter..

-I seriously can't forget thatㅋㅋㅋ It was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so sad and funny at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The boys literally bursted out laughing when they read thatㅋㅋㅋ They also tried to find the fan who wrote thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at the difference with the comment before thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even their fans are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it's true, though.. It's not like they have seen her face beforeㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember the boys laughed so hard at that reply, they even looked for the sender by calling her name.. "Is Kim XX here??" and everyone pretended as if it was their namesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are their fans so funny?ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder how did she felt when the boys looked for her in the audienceㅋㅋㅋ

-'*sighs*' <-- That's the funniest part of the replyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so freaking funny.. I couldn't stop laughing, I felt like I was gonna dieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to see the video of itㅠㅠ I'm curious about the boys' reactions when they read itㅠㅠ

-Can someone tell me what happened after that?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Armys are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh and there was another funny reply as wellㅋㅋㅋ 'I'm a guy..' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'You don't even know my face'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I should've wrote something similar with thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It was really funnyㅋㅋㅋ The boys even talked about it again on the next day of the fanmeetingㅋㅋ

-That's a really beautiful handwriting, anywayㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com