Klook.com

Monday, May 22, 2017

, ,

The class of Pristin Roa's fangirl

프리스틴 로아 여덕 수준 | 인스티즈

That is Roa's mother


-Such a nice sight to look at..ㅎㅎ

-I'm getting emotional now..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. That's her mother? She looks beautiful even from the backㅠㅠ Seems like Roa takes after her mother.. I would've thought it was her sister if there was no caption..

-I got to see her mother from a close distance at their debut showcase.. She looks like a model, they have an excellent genes.. I first thought it was her older sister and not her mother..ㄷㄷㄷ

-My mother-in-law..

-Her back-side looks like an idol..

-I feel like I've seen her somewhere and it turns out she was one of the trainees in PD101.. Did she change her name?

-Her past.. Her past.. That's the only thing I can think of whenever I see her..

-Her mother???!?! She looks really young to be a mother..ㅠㅠ

-What's wrong with the comments? Did something happen before she debuted?

-Siyeon's stealing my attentionㅋㅋㅋ

-Minkyung was my fixed pick during the first season of PD101..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan of Kim Minkyung, but talking about her past in this post where there's a picture of her hugging her mother is not something right to do..

-Her mother looks so youthful..

-Hul.. I can't believe that's her mother.. She looks really young!

-I love you, Roa-ya..ㅠㅠ

-Ah.. So that's her stage name? I thought she was a different person who looks like Minkyung..

-Just looking from her back, I thought her mother was just a fan who's in her 20s..

-Whoa.. I would believe it if someone said that was her friend and not her mother..

-Her mother's fashion sense is really nice..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com