Klook.com

Monday, June 26, 2017

, ,

Kang Dongho is such a scary person;;

[+18][-0] Guys.. Kang Dongho is a scary guy..
(Picture) Anonymous: Was Dongho really a bully? He wasn't, right?
Reply: (OP) Ddongho is a bully..???ㅋㅋㅋ Whoa.. Hmm.. Indeed.. There was this one time when we ate lunch at school together and I told him that I was on a diet, so he stole my meat. Not only that, he also stole my yogurt.. Is this considered as a bully..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

How could he steal his friend's yogurt.. He's a really scary guy..

[+679][-22]

1. [+143][-5] He's a Yogurt Princess.. Please understand himㅠㅠ

2. [+110][-5] How could he steal his friend's precious yogurt..

3. [+101][-3] That's because he's a Yogurt Princess..ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+41][-0] Yogurt Princessㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+31][-0] Hul.. Does he really decorate his yogurt before eating it? I thought it was just a rumor, seems like he really does decorate his yogurt.. That's so severe..

6. [+25][-0] He needs to know that his friend's yogurt is as precious as his yogurt to him;; Whoa.. I'm seriously getting goosebumps.. How could he steal his own friend's yogurt??

7. [+22][-0] I'm a fan of Nu'est and I'm having a really hard time to even go on internet because of what just recently happened.. Thank you so much OP, you gave me a big laughter~

8. [+21][-0] Kang Dongho is crazy over yogurt;;

9. [+19][-0] I'm a fan of other trainee and I clicked this post without any intentions..ㅋㅋ I didn't know Dongho was a very considerate personㅋㅋ Look at how he stole his own friend's meat because he was on dietㅋㅋㅋ This post makes me want to treat Dongho meat and yogurtㅋㅋ

10. [+18][-0] Please understand our Yogurt Princess..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com