Klook.com

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Are there any celebrities who 99.9% match your ideal type?

For me, it's P.O and Im Youngminㅠㅠㅠ
I like reliable men who looks very innocent, just like a huge puppy.. And also men who smile a lot, polite, and have good fashion sense..ㅠㅠ

I'm not a Block B's fan, I just happened to watch a show which my bias guested on and P.O was one of the other guests there as well.. I ended up watching him instead of my biasㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, I really like them.. Kyaa..

Reliable Youngmin

[+144][-14]

1. [+258][-11] Just like the other day, I'm shouting it this day.. My marriage with Hwang Minhyun..

2. [+198][-9] Honestly speaking, I think most of people here found their ideal types in Produce 101..For me, I really like men who are gentle, outgoing, and reliable, just like Hwang Minhyunㅜㅜ Ah.. I love him so freaking much..

3. [+185][-9] Salute for Hwang Minhyun..

4. [+93][-6] My ideal type is Hwang Minhyun.. He's really handsome, has a nice physical figure, full of positivity, very considerate towards the others, reads books a lot, and he also doesn't drink or smoke at all.. He's living a proper life..

5. [+87][-2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋAll of the best comments are about Hwang Minhyunㅋㅋㅋ The real Husband-dol is hereㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+82][-6] Kang Dongho.. Sometimes he can be sexy, and the other times he can be really cute.. He also has a really beautiful smileㅜㅜ

7. [+73][-4] Hwang Minhyun is not my bias, but he's my ideal type.. I can't help but admire his synchronization with the man of my dream as I watch the whole show.. He's very handsome, he looks like a cat, he's very pale, tall, he knows the right words to say, and is even good at singing.. He's just flawless.. Here's my favorite gif of him..

8. [+71][-4] Hwang Minhyun.. F*ck, I have too many competitors here..

9. [+65][-2] Nu'est's Kim Jonghyun.. His eyes shine as bright as the stars, they're more beautiful than most of women's eyes.. And also the shape of his lips when he smiles, that's one of the reasons why I'm in love with him.. And the image gap he makes when he's not smiling.. + His leadership. It's not easy to have a great leadership skills while being nice and kind at the same time, but he does it.. On top of that, he's also very cute and always say the prettiest things ever.. Judging from Nu'est's videos that I've watched, he's also very funnyㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+59][-0] The person who's going to marry Hwang Minhyun would feel like they own the whole world..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com