Klook.com

Thursday, July 27, 2017

, , ,

Seems like the top girl groups are really close with each other..

Jennie, Jisoo, and Nayeon have always been close since they were still trainees.. Jennie and Nayeon are close enough to do a matching nail art.. Nayeon and Yeri are close enough to call each other with nicknames such as Yem Yem, Rim Rim, etc, and they're also often seen interacting with each other in public. Yeri and Nayeon are close to a lot of other celebrities, they're basically a social butterfly..

I like Black Pink, Twice, and Red Velvet.. And I really hate it whenever I see posts like 'Who are the prettiest among xxx, xxx, xxx' or something similar..ㅠㅠ I mean they're really close with each other, who do you think you are to judge and compare their visuals like that?? All of them are beautiful and close with each other..

Anyway, I wish all the best for Black Pink, Twice, and Red Velvet..


[+62][-5]

1. [+26][-0] All of them are my favorite groups..

2. [+26][-0] I'm a Blink and I can totally relate to this post.. It hurts my heart to see fans from another fandoms being rude towards my girls, but I don't want to get revenge by doing the same so all I ever do is just pressing the downvote for the negative comments.. I'm really happy whenever I see these groups interacting with each other, I feel like I could die in peaceㅠㅠ Red Velvet is my second favorite group and Twice is a really cute group in my eyes.. I like them all..

3. [+22][-0] I'm a Blink and whenever I see their interactions, I feel really happy and my heart is at peaceㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+17][-0] It's true that the top girl groups are close with each other.. Mamamoo is so freaking close with GFriend, and GFriend is close enough with Twice to have a meal together.. GFriend is also close with IOIㅋㅋ Sometimes, I feel like tearing up whenever I see them interacting with each other..

5. [+14][-0] I really like the friendship between these groups.. I can't help but smile whenever I see them interacting with each other..

6. [+12][-0] Whoa.. Anyway, all of these groups are really beautiful without any exception..

7. [+10][-0] I'm a Reveluv and honestly, I'm crying inside my heart when I heard that Red Velvet and Black Pink had a meal together.. Of course, the story about them crying in the middle of having a meal breaks my heart but still.. I'm really happy because of the friendship between these pretty girlsㅠㅠ

8. [+7][-0] It's true that the top girl groups are close with each other.. Twice, Red Velvet, GFriend, Mamamoo~ They're all close with each other..

9. [+7][-0] I just hope Pann b*tches would stop comparing them with each otherㅠㅠ

10. [+6][-0] This is the real example of 'Birds of a feather flock together'.. Lullulalla~ They're all very beautiful..
trazy.com