Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2017

, , , ,

The male idol who gives off BTS' Jimin vibes

UMSzb
nqJMl
JCtjt
ZYNwL
DfQFE
is ON/OFF's U
He resembles Jimin in some way


-Jimin has gotten so much popular now..ㅠㅠ 

-Seems like the OP doesn't know how Jimin looks like..?

-Which..part..?

-I think he looks like Yoon Gyunsang..

-I can't see the resemblance..

-I don't think so..

-So his group's name is ON/OFF and his name is U?

-Nope.. I think he looks more like Yoon Gyunsang.. I also can see a little bit of Lee Gikwang in him..

-I can see 2AM's Changmin in him..

-He's more like Yoon Gyunsang + Lee Gikwang..

-He gives off Yoon Gyunsang vibes, though..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-No.. at all..

-They don't resemble each other, but both of them look equally cute..

-Oh.. That's right.. He does look like Yoon Gyunsang..

-Hmm..? I bet you have no idea about how does Jimin look like..

-I think I get the thing that OP is trying to point out here...

-Not Jimin but Yoon Gyunsang..

-He looks like the current male MC in Music Bank..
trazy.com