Klook.com

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

, , , ,

Oh Sehun after greeting Lai Guan Linㅋㅋㅋ

오세훈 라이관린이랑 인사하고 나섴ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ | 인스티즈
I know I might be just making up things but Sehun looked very shy after greeting Lai Guan Linㅋㅋ


-So cute..ㅠㅠ

-That's our maknae..ㅠㅠㅠ

-They even shook hands..ㅋㅋ That's a mystery.. Maybe Guan Lin was Sehun's fixed pick?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, Oh Sehun you're so cute<3

-Both of them are so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Why did they shake hands?? Did they just do it or was there some reasons behind that??ㅋㅋㅋ

-Lai Guan Lin looked so proud after greeting Oh Sehunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hoon-ah..ㅋㅋㅋ Was Lai Guan Lin really your fixed pick..??ㅋㅋ

-Why did they shake hands?? Can't someone ask this to them??ㅠㅠ

-Sehun was the first one to offer a hand shake??

-From what I've heard, Guan Lin is a fan of Sehun..

-That looked so smooth and natural.. The way they shook hands..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Guan Lin was my fixed pick during Produce 101, I love this interactionㅠㅠ Our maknae (Sehun) is 7 years older than Guan Lin, he's a hyung..ㅠㅠ

-Guan Lin once revealed that he's a fan of Sehun!! Maybe Sehun offered a handshake because he has heard of that..ㅋㅋ That's a very nice sight to look at<3

-I know right..ㅋㅋ He couldn't even look at Guan Lin straight in the eyes because he was very shy, and not to mention that he cutely hid behind the other member after greeting Guan Lin..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Both of them are so cute, I think I'm gonna cry..ㅠㅠ

-Hul..?? They have 7 years of age difference..??? Guan Lin is so young..

-Sehun is so much different than what I thought he is.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks really cold but actually he's just a cutie..
trazy.com