Klook.com

Thursday, April 19, 2018

, , ,

Loco and Hwasa look like they're shooting for WGM these days



-They look so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. It's so heart-fluttering..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hwasa..ㅠㅠ You just can't help but like her..ㅠㅠ

-Ah so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ It's really obvious that he likes her, it's all written in his eyes..ㅋㅋ

-I'm rooting for this couple..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Loco is so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ

-No.. Hwasa is mine..ㅠㅠㅠ

-He somehow looks like a big fan of Hwasa..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I really adore both of them..

-Loco.. Get in the line...

-I heard that Loco likes Hwasa so much..ㅋㅋㅋ That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. It's my first time seeing Hwasa with no make up.. She looks beautiful even without it..

-Loco is seriously so adorable.. And so is Hwasa..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm literally dying because of Hyukwoo's cuteness..ㅋㅋ He always talk about how Hwasa is his ideal type and now they end up like this, I'm really happy for himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Loco is indeed adorable, but please get in the line.. I like her first..

-They somehow look alike when they smile..ㅠㅠ

-Oh.. What kind of show is this? The logo is too small, I can't read it..

-Loco, you need to get in the line..
trazy.com