Klook.com

Saturday, May 19, 2018

,

Am I the only one who dislikes a person after finding out that they like me?

I'm going crazy..

I've been having a crush on someone for a few months, but lately I have escaped from the 'crush' stage and passed onto the 'Some' stage

We usually meet at night and talk to each other at school, we also exchange texts quite offten

Honestly, it feels embarrassing to say this by myself but... Judging by how he texts me, I can sense that he also likes me. Even though I feel like this is way too much for me to handle.. 

I've been complaining a lot about having a crush for these past months, but now that my crush actually likes me too.. I feel like I don't like him as much as I did when he still hasn't liked me yet. 
It feels weird and strange to have my crush treating me really well.. 

Am I the only one who feels this way..? I want to fix this mindset of mine..ㅠㅠ I mean, I was the one who wished for him to like me for the past few months..ㅠㅠ


[+263][-13]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 21:45 신고하기
It felt nice when it was a one-sided love, but once your crush likes you back.. It feels dull..
96
2
쁍 |2018.05.19 02:58 신고하기
I can relate.. I was having a one-sided love but then, my crush, who originally had no interest in me at all, started to get interested in me and even get closer to me. I always mess up when I'm almost close to dating my crush.. I don't know how should I put it into words.. I'm just afraid to develop the relationship between me and my crush..
67
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 09:08 신고하기
What does it have to do with having a low self-esteem?
59
8
ㅇ |2018.05.19 08:14 신고하기
I don't really hate it but I have to admit it feels burdensome and I usually would end up avoiding the person..
34
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.19 09:20 신고하기
I can totally relate to the OP.. I suddenly told my friends that I no longer like my crush just because he's starting to get interested in me and my friends said it's because I have a low self-esteem.. But when I think about it, it doesn't really have something to do with self-esteem. It's just because the situation suddenly changes and I'm still not used to it, I gues..?
29
2

trazy.com