Klook.com

Saturday, May 19, 2018

,

Foreign fans learning Korean just to communicate with BTS

cSOJP

So a fan made a thread full of Korean sentences + the translation so that the other fans can use it to communicate with BTS.

lttsG
If I were BTS' members, I would feel really touched to see this..ㅠ

And also another proof from foreign fans who stick Korean alphabets on their keyboard in order to learn Koreanㅋㅋ


-'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's really a useful guide for fangirls..ㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so sweet..

-'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so nice to see foreign fans putting a lot of effort on learning Korean..

-What do they mean by asking 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'.. They're basically calling BTS's members angels..?

-That's very cute of them!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope those fans who keep on commenting 'oppa eng plz' will see that thread and get motivated to learn Korean..

-That's so adorable..ㅋㅋ I wonder how it feels like to get so much love like that.. I wonder how it feels like to have someone willing to do anything and putting all of their effort just because of you..

-My heart..ㅠㅠ I'm feeling emotional right now..ㅠㅠ

-Ah f*ck.. I need to learn English..

-I'm always grateful towards BTS' foreign fans..ㅠㅠ They're so lovelyㅠㅠ

-This is so fascinating..

-They're so sweet and nice.. Even though their ability to speak Korean is still limited..

-Ah, this is so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com